Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) affects not only the service members, but can wreak havoc on families, too. If you or someone you know is struggling, visit the National Center for PTSD’s website for resources, treatment options, and ways to bring awareness to PTSD this and every month.
- Do you have a story to share? Send it to us at Blog@MilitaryFamily.org and it could be featured right here on Branching Out!
- Follow Branching Out on WordPress.com
- Military Care Packages: How Do I Fill Out the Customs Form?
- Moving OCONUS: What do I pack in unaccompanied baggage?
- Looking Back on Your Life: How are You Answering These 3 Questions?
- 6 Things I Learned Being a Geo-Bachelor Military Family
- Military families: did you know you can take a free college or language course online?