This week, the National Military Family Association joins America in celebrating Independence Day. It’s difficult to think about our Nation’s birthday without thinking about the service members and their families who have served our country throughout the years. As you reflect on what makes America great and enjoy time with your family, please remember military families and all they have done to secure our freedom and make this day of celebration possible.
- Do you have a story to share? Send it to us at Blog@MilitaryFamily.org and it could be featured right here on Branching Out!
- Follow Branching Out on WordPress.com
- Military Care Packages: How Do I Fill Out the Customs Form?
- Looking Back on Your Life: How are You Answering These 3 Questions?
- Moving OCONUS: What do I pack in unaccompanied baggage?
- 6 Things I Learned Being a Geo-Bachelor Military Family
- Military families: did you know you can take a free college or language course online?