Founded on August 4, 1790, and celebrating it’s 224th birthday this year, our Association would like to recognize the United States Coast Guard for it’s continued service and sacrifice to our Nation. Happy Birthday, Coast Guard!
- Do you have a story to share? Send it to us at Blog@MilitaryFamily.org and it could be featured right here on Branching Out!
- Follow Branching Out on WordPress.com
- MilSpouse Professional License Transfers: Is There an Easy Button?
- Sick and Tired: Military Kids Need Better Access to Same-Day Care at MTF
- Win Movie Tickets to See Disneynature’s Monkey Kingdom!
- Since When Does MTF Mean ‘Might Take Forever?’
- Volunteering is More Than Just Showing Up! #OurVolunteersRock
- Donor spotlight
- Guest Posts
- Joyce's Voice
- Make a difference
- Military Families
- Military kids
- Military Marriage
- Military spouse education
- Military spouse employment
- Military spouses
- Operation Purple
- Our website
- Resources + Information
- Speaking up
- Survive and Thrive
- Your benefits