Did you know, in 1985, the National Military Family Association became the first organization to testify before a Senate subcommittee on the critical issue of health care for military families? But what’s affecting military families in 2014? Find out what pro-military family legislation you should know about.
- Do you have a story to share? Send it to us at Blog@MilitaryFamily.org and it could be featured right here on Branching Out!
- Follow Branching Out on WordPress.com
- Juvenile and Family Courts: How to Best Serve Military-Connected Families?
- 1997 to 2015: Proudly Announcing Our New Look!
- We’re Listening! What’s Happening in Your Military Community?
- Why Nationwide Marriage Equality Is Important To Military Families
- 2 Ways to Make Your MilKid’s Homework Easier in the Final Semester!
- Donor spotlight
- Guest Posts
- Joyce's Voice
- Make a difference
- Military Families
- Military kids
- Military Marriage
- Military spouse education
- Military spouse employment
- Military spouses
- Operation Purple
- Our website
- Resources + Information
- Speaking up
- Survive and Thrive
- Your benefits