This week, we’re celebrating Volunteer Appreciation Week, and what a huge impact our Volunteers have had our both our Association, and the military community!
If you’re looking to find a place where you can give your time and make a difference, consider joining our amazing corps of Volunteers!
So, what do our Volunteers do?
- Provide local military community information to the Association to support our advocacy efforts on behalf of military families
- Write for the Association
- Attend local meetings on behalf of the Association
- Supply content for MyMilitaryLife, our Association App
- Host Association information tables in local communities
- Review, rate, and evaluate applications for Association programs such as our Military Spouse Scholarships
Whether or not you’re affiliated with the military, our Association – along with thousands of military families around the world – could use your voice to advocate for them! Interested? Apply now!
Our Volunteers are a critical part of our Association’s mission and we couldn’t do it without them! Our Volunteers Rock!