November 11 is observed as Veterans Day. Today, we take time to honor America’s veterans for their patriotism, love of country, and willingness to serve and sacrifice for the common good. Leave your messages of thanks in the comment section below!
- Do you have a story to share? Send it to us at Blog@MilitaryFamily.org and it could be featured right here on Branching Out!
- Follow Branching Out on WordPress.com
- Captains and Majors: Here's Your Pink Slip
- Finding the Man She Married: Caregiver Receives Master Bedroom Makeover
- Moving OCONUS: What do I pack in unaccompanied baggage?
- 5 Tips for MilSpouses Moving a Career License or Certifcation
- Helping military kids transition: the role schools and educators play
- Donor spotlight
- Guest Posts
- Joyce's Voice
- Make a difference
- Military Families
- Military kids
- Military Marriage
- Military spouse education
- Military spouse employment
- Military spouses
- Operation Purple
- Our website
- Resources + Information
- Speaking up
- Your benefits