This week, the National Military Family Association joins America in celebrating Independence Day. It’s difficult to think about our Nation’s birthday without thinking about the service members and their families who have served our country throughout the years. As you reflect on what makes America great and enjoy time with your family, please remember military families and all they have done to secure our freedom and make this day of celebration possible.
- Do you have a story to share? Send it to us at Blog@MilitaryFamily.org and it could be featured right here on Branching Out!
- Follow Branching Out on WordPress.com
- Finding the Man She Married: Caregiver Receives Master Bedroom Makeover
- Captains and Majors: Here's Your Pink Slip
- 5 Tips for MilSpouses Moving a Career License or Certifcation
- Moving OCONUS: What do I pack in unaccompanied baggage?
- Everything you need to know about the new TRICARE West Region Contractor, UnitedHealthcare Military & Veterans
- Donor spotlight
- Guest Posts
- Joyce's Voice
- Make a difference
- Military Families
- Military kids
- Military Marriage
- Military spouse education
- Military spouse employment
- Military spouses
- Operation Purple
- Our website
- Resources + Information
- Speaking up
- Your benefits