This week, the National Military Family Association joins America in celebrating Independence Day. It’s difficult to think about our Nation’s birthday without thinking about the service members and their families who have served our country throughout the years. As you reflect on what makes America great and enjoy time with your family, please remember military families and all they have done to secure our freedom and make this day of celebration possible.
- Do you have a story to share? Send it to us at Blog@MilitaryFamily.org and it could be featured right here on Branching Out!
- Follow Branching Out on WordPress.com
- Are Veteran Kids Military Kids, Too?
- Our First Duty Station: Making a House a Home on a Newlywed Budget
- From Growing Up a Military Kid to Helping Today’s Military Kids Grow
- Dave Attell and 4 Comedians Whose Names Start with “J” Supporting Military Families
- MilFams: Win a FREE House Cleaning from Merry Maids!
- Donor spotlight
- Guest Posts
- Joyce's Voice
- Make a difference
- Military Families
- Military kids
- Military Marriage
- Military spouse education
- Military spouse employment
- Military spouses
- Operation Purple
- Our website
- Resources + Information
- Speaking up
- Survive and Thrive
- Your benefits